Monday, February 22, 2010

Whose computer is this anyway?

Have you ever noticed how children ( especially older ones), take ownership of your things? For instance, I have a computer in my wanna be office. But nine times out of ten, I either can't get on my computer, or someone is telling me to hurry and get off the computer. So it begs the question, "Whose computer is this anyway?"

Not only are there children who think they own my computer; but I also have some who tell me what I can and cannot post on the computer. Believe me, there is plenty I COULD post if I wanted.

Sometimes I wonder what would happen if I said, "THIS IS MY COMPUTER, AND I'LL POST WHAT I WANT ON IT!" Would the world fall apart? Would I be arrested? Would my children haunt me in my sleep?

Well, to keep the peace I'll continue to share. I'll also let the computer gang have imput on my postings. But, I will not be stopped from dreaming about what it would be like, to actually enjoy what is rightfully mine. Oh happy day!

1 comment:

  1. Aha, now I see where to comment...I say GO FOR IT and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete